The Department of Homeland Security has extended the Jan. 11 deadline for accepting bids on its next-generation, $22 billion contract for information technology services. Bids are due Feb. 16 for the unrestricted source category and by Feb. 23 for the small-business category. The five-year Enterprise Acquisition Gateway for Leading Edge Solutions II (EAGLE II) contract has three categories: development and delivery of services; technical support for those services; and independent evaluation on the cost-effectiveness of those services.
- New in petitions: Honor Yogi Berra, fix military benefits problems
- NFL waives tax-exempt status; members of Congress rejoice
- Is your mom a federal hero?
- Federal employee union opposes controversial Indiana law
- Former DHS chief Janet Napolitano on DHS funding: Spoiler alert, she is not happy
- Learn about GSA’s OASIS acquisition program at our free webcast tomorrow (Jan. 27) at 1 p.m. EST
- FedRAMP getting new PM for Operations
- The Onion takes shot at Postal Service stamp ideas
- Attorney General: No more federal agency asset forfeiture
- Veterans Day moment of silence dropped from compromise National Defense Authorization Act