For all the talk of gold-plated federal pay and benefits, the American Federation of Government Employees estimates that some 250,000 feds don’t enroll in the Federal Employees Health Benefits Program (FEHBP) because they can’t afford the premiums. If you fall in that category, Federal Times wants to get your view on whether the Affordable Care Act (widely known as “Obamacare”) will help provide coverage or not. To weigh in, please call Staff Writer Sean Reilly at 703-750-8684 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks very much!
- New in petitions: Honor Yogi Berra, fix military benefits problems
- NFL waives tax-exempt status; members of Congress rejoice
- Is your mom a federal hero?
- Federal employee union opposes controversial Indiana law
- Former DHS chief Janet Napolitano on DHS funding: Spoiler alert, she is not happy
- Learn about GSA’s OASIS acquisition program at our free webcast tomorrow (Jan. 27) at 1 p.m. EST
- FedRAMP getting new PM for Operations
- The Onion takes shot at Postal Service stamp ideas
- Attorney General: No more federal agency asset forfeiture
- Veterans Day moment of silence dropped from compromise National Defense Authorization Act