The White House this week announced that, with the government facing massive budget crunches, there will be no Presidential Rank Awards handed out this year. What do you think about this development? Is it unfair and a bad sign for the overall federal workforce? Or do you think it’s a necessary step to take? Sound off below, or write me at email@example.com. I’ll keep your comments anonymous if you’d like.
- New in petitions: Honor Yogi Berra, fix military benefits problems
- NFL waives tax-exempt status; members of Congress rejoice
- Is your mom a federal hero?
- Federal employee union opposes controversial Indiana law
- Former DHS chief Janet Napolitano on DHS funding: Spoiler alert, she is not happy
- Learn about GSA’s OASIS acquisition program at our free webcast tomorrow (Jan. 27) at 1 p.m. EST
- FedRAMP getting new PM for Operations
- The Onion takes shot at Postal Service stamp ideas
- Attorney General: No more federal agency asset forfeiture
- Veterans Day moment of silence dropped from compromise National Defense Authorization Act